Find a Local Agent
Monitoring your first aid kits and ensuring the contents are correct and in date can be a time consuming duty, often performed by personnel with little understanding of legislative requirements and industry standards.
When you receive regular audits and restocking from your local Alpha First Aid Agent, you will have peace of mind knowing your first aid kits are always up to date.
Here are TEN good reasons to organise on-site restocking of your first aid kits by your local Alpha Distributor.
Your company will…
- Save money by utilizing the FREE on-site restocking service
- Appreciate worry free maintenance of kits
- Value support from experienced, professional distributors
- Enjoy knowing assistance from a committed customer service team is only a phone call or email away
- Appreciate the total first aid package including accredited one-day first aid training
- Trust in quality products with latest expiry dates that are TGA approved
- Rely on local distributors who understand the needs of local industry
- Trust a locally owned company established since 1979
- Save money by using a reliable national supplier
- Appreciate the flexibility of having first aid kits packed to specification and industry requirements
Find your Local Alpha Agent to arrange FREE on-site restocking.